Thursday, March 20, 2008

new site - commence with the hate mail

new site - commence with the hate mail

So, I've got a new site I'm going to launch that's different from either of my other sites and bound to increase the number of people that hate me, which at current count is two.

Before I tell the 66 countries reading this site what the name of the new one is I want to share it with a few people. (by the way, cool to see Ireland checking in and Argentina)

If you're interested, shoot me an email at theacuffs@yahoo.com and I will give you the link for a sneak preview.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the guy from Ireland unless they are more of us...

Like the blog. I'm personally looking to connect with guys similar to myself in the blogging world and have already been provoked to thought by your writing. Keep it up :-)